Eel River Estuary Preserve REplacement of Bridges for all-season Maintenance and Drainage Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Eel River Estuary Preserve REplacement of Bridges for all-season Maintenance and Drainage Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of the project includes removing a failed culvert on Cutoff Slough and replacing it with a free span bridge, replacing a bridge on Russ Creek whose abutments are threatened by erosion of the stream bank resulting during high flows during the winter season, and installation of a temporary pre-fabricated steel bridge over a man-made drainage ditch necessary to re-route the exisitng access road out of wetlands for all-season use and restore 0.29 acres of wetlands.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c), 15303 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- REplacement of existing structures of at the same site, purpose and capacity. New small structure of reasonable length to serve the new access road.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.