Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova)
(California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
Devil's Gulch In-Stream Large Woody Debris Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project is limited to installation of eight separate complex wood structures in the channel of Devil's Gulch Creek. Each site is located within sight of the Samuel P. Taylor State Park Devil's Gulch Trail.
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2014-0308-R3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Jim Brock, Trout Unlimited, North Bay Chapter.
830 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
Karen Carpio, 916-327-8658
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.