Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0223-R1 Olds Creek Coho Habitat Barrier Removal Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0223-R1 Olds Creek Coho Habitat Barrier Removal Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removing a concrete sill from Olds Creek. The sill is approximately 43 feet across by 10 feet tall and 3 feet thick. Abutments about 6 feet wide on both sides of sill will not be removed in order to maintain streambank stability. Instream habitat features will be installed at 15 locations including large wood/root wads.
- Other Location Info
- Hollow Tree Creek
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, 830 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95814-7023 Karen Carpio (916) 327-8658
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.