Elementis Specialties, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Bernardino County
- Document Title
- Elementis Specialties, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Resource Conservation
- Document Description
- The proposed project would redevelop 91,500 square-feet of industrial space into a commercial seafood processing facility with freezer, 56,700 square-feet of vacant land into parking area and a construct a new 5,700 square-foot structure. The proposed project includes making repairs to the existing structures, updating on-site infrastructure, demolishing existing in interior office, constructing new offices, restrooms, shower and lounge spaces, adding a mezzanine, mechanical and storage spaces, and enhancing the exterior of the existing buildings. Construction is anticipated to begin in early, 2014 for a period of 3 months.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles Harbor Dept.
425 S. Palos Verde St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone : (310) 732-3682
- San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- 16 miles east of Newberry Springs and 2.5 miles south of I-40 on Hector Road
- Parcel #
- 529-241-05, 08, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18
- Other Location Info
- Newberry Springs
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Board of Harbor Commissioners Meeting
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Offices of the Environmental Manage Division, 222 W. 6th Street, San Pedro CA 90731
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.