Elementis Specialties, Inc.
2 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Bernardino County
- Document Title
- Elementis Specialties, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The proposed project would redevelop 91,500 square-feet of industrial space into a commercial seafood processing facility with freezer, 56,700 square-feet of vacant land into parking area and a construct a new 5,700 square-foot structure. The proposed project includes making repairs to the existing structures, updating on-site infrastructure, demolishing existing in interior office, constructing new offices, restrooms, shower and lounge spaces, adding a mezzanine, mechanical and storage spaces, and enhancing the exterior of the existing buildings. Construction is anticipated to begin in early, 2014 for a period of 3 months.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles Harbor Dept.
425 S. Palos Verde St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
310 732 3682
- San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- 16 miles east of Newberry Springs and 2.5 miles south of I-40 on Hector Road
- Parcel #
- 529-241-05, 08, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18
- Other Location Info
- Newberry Springs
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Board of Harbor Commissioners Meeting
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- Offices of the Environmental Manage Division, 222 W. 6th Street, San Pedro CA 90731
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA