Habitat Enhancement and Creation: Geotube Technology and Solar PV on the Salton Sea Playa, Torres Martinez
NOD - Notice of Determination
The proposed project is a habitat enhancement and creation and renewable energy pilot project located on the Torres Martinez Desert Cahuilla Indians Reservation within an unincorporated area of Riverside County.
Southern Terminus of Lincoln and eastern terminus of 76th Avenue Channel
7291500-15 & 17, 7370200-10, 17 & 19
Whitewater River / Coachella Valley Stormwater Channel
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Salta Sea Authority
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Salta Sea Authority, 44-199 Monroe Street, Suite Cm Indio CA 92201
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.