California Department of Transportation, District 6
Beltway Operational Improvements Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Construct operational improvements along segments of SR 99 and SR 58. Operational improvements include (1) construction of auxiliary lanes, (2) ramp interchange improvements, (3) soundwalls, and (4) retaining walls to accommodate auxiliary lanes and other operational improvements.
SR 58 from east of SR 99 to Cottonwood Rd, SR 99 from Wilson Rd to north Ming Ave
SR 58 and 99
BNSF and Amtrak
Notice of Determination
California Department of Transportation
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
855 M Street, Suite 200, Fresno CA 93721
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.