Bank Stabilization Project - SAA 1600-2013-0262-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Bank Stabilization Project - SAA 1600-2013-0262-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removing overgrown berry vines to improve flow through the creek and removing sediment that has accumuled within cross culvert. Vegetation removal will involve use of hand tools and herbicide application along 100 linear feet of the creek. The culvert will be dug out by hand to allow the creek to flow unobstructed. Vegetation removal and culvert cleaning will occur on an annual basis or as deemed necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 (e), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will involve hand removal of vegetation and minor sediment removal.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.