Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an interpretive panel in Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve to dentify and inform park vistors about wildflowers that are present within the park unit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Russiar River District 25381 Steelhead Blvd., P.O. Box 123
Duncan Mills, CA 95430
Phone : (707) 865-3129
- Other Location Info
- Armswood State Natural Reserve.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, 11; 15304, 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consits of minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and the construction or placement of minor structures assessory to facilities and is included as "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.