Issuance of Streambed Aleration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0300-R1, Repair to Work to Flat Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Aleration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0300-R1, Repair to Work to Flat Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Unauthorized grading was conducted by the Permittee within and along approximately 350 feet of Flat Creek resulting in impacts to the streambed. The permittee shall successfully restore Flat Creek to a natural condition.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This work will be inclusive of the bed, bank, and channel of the stream. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.