North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal of excess vegetation is needed on approximately 3315 acres to provide fire control and help reduce invasive species. Grazing will reduce dense and anual grass ground cover, providing for the promotion of desireable plant species. Seasonal grazing permitted during the winter and early spring months shall allow CDFW to meet these goals.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 891-1065
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Grazing of Vegetation on existing wildlife management areas which result in improvement of habitat for wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.