State Route 138 Horsetheif Creek Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- State Route 138 Horsetheif Creek Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0045-R6 pursuant to Section 1602 of the California FIsh and Game Code to the project Applicant, California Department of Transportation, represented by Mr. Scott Quinnell, 464 West 4th Street, 6th Floor, MS 822, San Bernardino, CA. 92401. The SR-138 Horsethief Creek Bridge and replacement with a new two-lane bridge. Construction of the project will temporarily impact a total of 0.48 acres of Southern Cottonwood riparian forest. Impacted areas will be restored within 30 days of project completion, and maintained and monitored for a minimum of five years.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 987-7449
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction. Consists of the replacement of an existing structure involving negligible expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.