San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Amendments to Rule 4702 (Internal Combustion Engine)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Amendments to Rule 4702 (Internal Combustion Engine)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a rule development project to amend existing District Rule 4702. Rule 4702 applies to any internal combustion engine rated at 25 brake horsepower or greater. The purpose of this rule amendment project is to make administrative updates to rule language to clarify existing rule requirements. The proposed amendments include: add Federal Register citations to Section 3.37; delete "stationary" from Section 5.2; delete "the" from Section 5.10.2; add "and" to Section 184.108.40.206; add "source" to Section 220.127.116.11; and add a line item to Table 2 to clarify that NOx limits for lean burn waste gas fired engines used exclusively in non-agricultural operations is 65 parts per million volume (ppmv).
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an amendment to existing rule 4702 (Internal Combustion Engines). District staff concludes that there is no substantial evidence in the whole record before the district that the proposed amendments to rule 4702 would cause any adverse effects on the environment. The district finds that the project is exempt per the general rule that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.