Environmental Fund Project---Living Coast Discovery Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Environmental Fund Project---Living Coast Discovery Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to fund through the District's Environmental Fund the Living Coast Discovery Center environmental education program, special exhibits and lecture series, animal supplies, shuttle bus and endangered light-footed clapper rail propagation program for one year. The shuttle bus provides transportation from the parking lot through the National WIldlife Refuge to the Discovery Center. The shuttle bus prevents human disturbance in the refuge and assists with maintaining this natural habitat.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-6598
- Chula Vista
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The District's guidelines for compliance with CEQA because the project proposes funding the Discovery Center, including the existing shuttle bus, and will result in no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.