Log Cabin Diversion Dam Sediment Removal Project, SAA No. 1600-2013-0235-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Log Cabin Diversion Dam Sediment Removal Project, SAA No. 1600-2013-0235-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the removal of sediment within the impoundment behind Log Cabin Diversion Dam to expose the low-level outlet valve, and the testing of both low-level outlet valves at Log Cabin and Our House Diversion Dams. The sediment removal project will include the excavation of up to 300 cubic yards of sediment within the impoundment behind Log Cabin Diversion Dam immediately in front of the inlet to the low-level outlet valve using a track-mounted excavator. Minor limbing of upland vegetation (trimming of branches less than 4 inches in diameter) will occur at the existing acess ramp on the northern edge of the impoundment to allow equipment to access the work site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- Nevada Sierra Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Excavation of sediment at an existing publicly-owned utility dam facility to allow access to a low-level outlet valve and involves no expansion beyond existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.