Irrigation Pipe and Pump Installation Project, SAA 1600-2013-0157-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Irrigation Pipe and Pump Installation Project, SAA 1600-2013-0157-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the replacement of an existing pump on an existing pump station, and replacement of a distribution pipe through the existing levee to connect the irrigation pump to an existing distribution box, as well as the diversion of water from paradise cut to transfer river water to nearby agricultural lands.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (209) 745-1968
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will replace and existing pump and pipe system with no expansion in capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.