Letter of Non-Objective to enter State Sovereign Land to conduct Hand Auger Borings to collect shallow groundwater samples
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objective to enter State Sovereign Land to conduct Hand Auger Borings to collect shallow groundwater samples
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CSLC staff's non-objection of ENvironmental Resources Management to enter STate lands to perform groundwater testing, propose five auger borings 3-5 feet in depth, three inches in diameter to determine migraton of TCE.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - CVlass 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic information collection. Minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.