Paicines Ranch Water System, Permit Issuance for Well No. 2 and Storage Tank
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Paicines Ranch Water System, Permit Issuance for Well No. 2 and Storage Tank
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Paicines Ranch Water System has constructed Well No. 2 (800 gpm) and a potable water storage tank (185,000 gallons); the Department is issuing a water supply permit for the first time to operate these structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Monterey Distict Office 1 Lower Ragsdale, Dr. Bldg. 1, Ste. 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Permit issuance for an existing structure will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.