Sale of Nevada City Armory, 161 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City, CA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Military Department - Office of the Adjutant General (CMD)
- Document Title
- Sale of Nevada City Armory, 161 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed action will sell the California Army National Guard Nevada City Armory located at 161 Nevada City Highway in a sealed bid process, as administered by the California Department of General Services and approved by the California Public Works Board.
- Contact Information
Lt.Col Timothy J. Kelley (Ret.)
Military Department - Office of the Adjutant General
9800 Goethe Road, Box 17
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 369-4341
- Nevada City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will sell the Nevada City Armory, a surplus property that no longer meets the prgrammatic needs of the California Military Department.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.