Sale of Compton-Parmelee Armory Property, 2320 North Parmalee Avenue, Compton, CA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Military Department - Office of the Adjutant General (CMD)
- Document Title
- Sale of Compton-Parmelee Armory Property, 2320 North Parmalee Avenue, Compton, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed action will sell the California Army National Guard Compton Armory located at 2320 North Parmalee Avenue, Compton, CA, as administered by the California Department of General Services (DGS) and approved by the California Public Works Board.
- Contact Information
LtCol. Timothy J. Kelley (Ret.)
Military Department - Office of the Adjutant General
9800 Goethe Road, Box 17
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 369-4341
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will sell the Compton Armory property, a surplus property that no longer meets the programmatic needs of the California Military Department.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.