Operation of Coso Junction SRRA Replacement Well and Hydrotank
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Operation of Coso Junction SRRA Replacement Well and Hydrotank
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health, as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water suppply permit. The CalTrans Coso Junction proposed project is already constructed and includes construction of a new well, waterline and associated plumbing and electrical, new well housing and pressure vessel. The project also involved the abandonment and destruction of the existing well. The project did not involve tree cutting or removal. No new right of way was required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
San Bernardino District Office 464 W. 4th Street, Rm. 437
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone : (909) 383-4328
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15301; Title 14, 22; 60
- Reasons for Exemption
- 101(a) The project is already constructed and thus is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 existing facilities exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.