Non-Objection for the Removal of Live Rock and Sand from Interidal and Subtidal Waters, Sonoma and Monterey counties---SD 2013-0-24.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Non-Objection for the Removal of Live Rock and Sand from Interidal and Subtidal Waters, Sonoma and Monterey counties---SD 2013-0-24.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorization to collect live rock (substrate rock with minimal life attatched) and sand from interidal and subtidal waters to be placed in a new California Rocky Reef feature tank at Steinhart Aquarium.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Monterey Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; 15061 CCR; 15304; Title
- Reasons for Exemption
- 14 Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.