Removal Action Workplan (RAW) Maurer Marine, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan (RAW) Maurer Marine, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Toxic Substances Control, pursuant to authority granted under Chapter 6.8, Division 20, sections 25187.5, 25355.5(a)(1)(B), 25358.3(a), 58010 of the Health and Safety Code (H&CS) approved a Removal Action Workplan for Maurer Site submitted in November 2013 by California Environmental. The RAW addressed soil impacted with tetrachloroethylene, trichlorethylene and vinyl chloride at levels that are above screening levels for commercial/industrial areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Cleanup Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5489
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water, minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty that there is no possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.