Dune Restoration and Sign Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Dune Restoration and Sign Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Establish 80 acres of natural dune topography, replacing fencing and install interpretive panels at Moss Landing State Beach to restore eroded and trampled area and to provide visitors with information in a safe visible location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Rd.
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Other Location Info
- Moss Landing State Beach.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2,3,4,33; 15302, 03, 04, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- 3 Project consists of the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site and will have the same purpose as the structure replaced; construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures; minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of trees; and restoration not exceeding five acres included as "resource management projects" and "installation of interpretive signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.