Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0284-R1, Boulder and Rock Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0284-R1, Boulder and Rock Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to removal of 22 currently filled baskets of rock, which are sitting on the streambank, up against the toe of the highway fill, as well as associated debris such as wire and broken pallets. Additionally, the project authorizes additional rock/boulder pick up from the river bar for the life of the Agreement in the amount of 30 cubic yard annually to be used for commercial purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.