Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0299-R1, Vegetation Maintenance on Boulder Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0299-R1, Vegetation Maintenance on Boulder Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the vegetation maintenance along approximately 1100 feet of Boulder Creek to ensure the capacity of the channel to pass a 100 year flood as specified in the City of Redding's Notice to the Permittee.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.