Culvert Installation Project, SAA 1600-2013-0246-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Culvert Installation Project, SAA 1600-2013-0246-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of removing an existing 12ft by 25ft wooden bridge crossing over an unnamed tributary and installing two 2 ft by 30ft long corrugated metal pipe culverts with 12in aggregate base (AB) minimum cover.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- 9081 Sweetwater Trail, Oregon House
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of an existing bridge and replacing with two corrugatede metal pipe culverts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.