Water Plant Culvert Replacement Project, SAA 1600-2013-0233-R2.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Water Plant Culvert Replacement Project, SAA 1600-2013-0233-R2.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the replacement of a failing corrugated metal pipe which serves as a flow passage for runoff during rainfall events. The existing 36" wide by 20' long corrugated metal pipe will be removed and replaced with two 36" HDPE (high density polyethylene) pipes 20' long.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Rancho Murieta
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and water and does not involve any impacts to sensitive species or habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.