Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is the installation of 1 electric vehicle charging device within the fenced lot of the LASHP Maintenance Yard North. It is in response to our Director's Strategic Initiative 5.2.4, and our past Director's "Cool Parks" Initiative. The installation will entail digging a 100 ft. long trench, 3 ft. deep, accross a dirt roadway from the electrical panel to the maintenance yard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Rd.
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- LA State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 4, 11; 15303, 04(f), 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of limited numbers of new, small facilties. Minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored. Construction or placement of a minor appurtenances assesory to an existing park.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.