Lodi Street Light Install---0Y250
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Lodi Street Light Install---0Y250
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to install street lights on SR 99 on-ramp from SR 12 in Lodi. All work will be performed within Caltrans Right of Way. The purpose of the project is to increase nighttime visibility and reduce nighttime accidents. It is needed due to the collision history of the site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- It would not affect any sensitive species or their habitats; any cultural or scenic resources; or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.