Pine Creek Routine Maintenance Agreement SAA 1600-2013-0104-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pine Creek Routine Maintenance Agreement SAA 1600-2013-0104-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The type of work covered in this Routine Maintenance Agreement includes the removal of debris, sediment, vegetation, rubbish, downed trees, and other material that could obstruct the natural flow or otherwise reduce channel capacity, accelerate erosion, damage concrete box culverts, metal culverts, or bridge structures and other work necessary to maintain the functional and structural integrity of Pine Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of vegetation and sediment and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.