Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0162-R2 Fryer Dock Access Stairway
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0162-R2 Fryer Dock Access Stairway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of a 5-foot by 5-foot upper concrete pad (at approximate elevation of 4496') and a 5-foot by 5-foot lower concrete pad (at approximate elevation 4486'), and installation of a prefabricated 4-foot wide by 20-foot long staircase onto the pads. The purpose of the project is to allow access to a boat dock and to the lake. Work shall be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- INstallation of a 5-foot by 5-foot cement pad at the top of the stairs, an approximate 5-foot by 5-foot cement pad at the base of the stairs and a prefabricated staircase.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.