Placer County Flood Control And Water Conservation
Antelope Creek Flood Control Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
LUD: Open Space, Community Commercial, and Parks and Recreation
The project proposes to construct two primary flood control element - an Upper Weir and a Lower Weir, along with recreational and aquatic and riparian habitat restoration elements. The project is situated along Antelope Creek between the SR 65/Roseville Bypass and Atlantic Street. The primary objective of the project is to detain additional flood volume along the creek corridor, thereby reducing downstream peak discharges along the Dry Creek main stem through downtown Roseville and portions of Placer and Sacramento Counties.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.