The Housing Element is a legally required Element of the Yuba County General Plan. The proposed update to the Housing Element serves as a policy guide for meeting the existing and future housing needs for all economic segments of the unincorporated areas of Yuba County for the planning period of 2013-2021. Through an analysis of adopted land use policies, the Housing Element ensures that the County of Yuba plans for its fair share of the regional housing need. In addition, the Housing Element contains estimated of existing and projected future housing needs, outlines strategies to address those needs and identifies constraints to housing production.
Yuba County Planning Department, 915 8th Street, Suite 123, Marysville CA 95901-5273
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.