1. A General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation of approximately 298+/- gross acres from Agricultural-Residential to Low Density (255 acres) and Recreation (30+/- acres).
2. A Community Plan Amendment to amend the Rio Linda - Elverta Community Plan for the 298+/- gross acre site from Agricultural-Residential 2 with an Agricultural Residential Preservation Area Overlay (ARPA) (286+/- acres) and Agricultural Residential 5 to Residential Density 7 (128+/- acres), Residential Density 5 (71+/- acres), Residential Density 4 (40+/- acres), Agricultural Residential 5 (11+/- acres), Public/Quasi Public (34+/- acres) and Park (11+/- acres).
3. A Community Plan Amendment to amend Policy LU-6 of the Rio Linda - Elverta Community Plan to reflect the adoption of the Elverta Specific Plan and to note that the proposed project (Northborough) will add additional acreage to the "Urban" area and would modify the overall residential holding capacity of the "urban" area from 4,500 dwelling units to 5,689 dwelling units (4,500 du existing holding capacity + 1,127 proposed du).
4. A Specific Plan Amendment to amend the Elverta Specific Plan for the 298+/- gross acre site from agricultural residential 1-5 (281+/- acres), Elementary School (13+/- acres), Drainage/Trails (2+/- acres) to Single Family Residential 3-5 (105+/- acres), single family residential 6-7 (142+/- acres), Community/Sports/Neighborhood Parks (11+/- acres), Detention/Joint Use (27+/- acres).
5. A rezone of approximately 298+/- gross acres from AR-5 to RD-4 (40+/- acres), RD-5 (72+/- acres), RD-7 (142+/- acres), and O (32+/- acres).
This NOP has been updated to address a modification in the project boundary, minor changes to the land use plan, as well as identify foreseeable, off-site environmental impacts. Off-site impacts include the construction of a Sacramento Municipal Utilities District substation and associated facilities, and drainage improvements on neighboring parcels.
203-0010-001, -003, -013, -015, -016, and 203-0020-013
McClellan, Rio Linda Airport
Other Location Info
Rio Linda / Elverta
Notice of Completion
State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
Cal Fire, California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Central Valley Flood Protection Board, Delta Protection Commission, Delta Stewardship Council, Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency
General Plan Amendment, Community Plan, Specific Plan, Site Plan, Rezone, Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), Annexation, Other
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Growth Inducement, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Septic System, Sewer Capacity, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.