Claremont Public Water System Operation and Maintenance Agreement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Various, encompasses the entire City of Claremont and portions of Upland, Montclair, Pomona and unincorporated LA County
On October 13, 2015, the City of Claremont City Council approved Resolution No. 2015-_A resolution of the City Council of the City of Claremont, CA, Approving a Public Water System Operation and Maintenance Agreement Between the City of Claremont and the City of La Verne.
San Antonio Channel, Thompson Creek, Live Oak Wash
Notice of Determination
City of Claremont
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
207 Harvard Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.