The Housing Element Update is a policy-level document that is consistent with existing City of Cudahy's General Plan land use designation and densities. Although the proposed project is intended to encourage and facilitate the development of housing through the 2013-2021 planning period, specific future projects are subject to regulation of the General Plan, performance standards and permitting processes of the City's Municipal Code, including the Planning and Zoning Regulations, CEQA review of each proposed project, and all mitigation measures contained in applicable CEQA documents. Evaluation of impacts at this time is too speculative to include in this Neg Dec.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.