Existing site: vacant site; zoning and general plan designation: Suburban Residential
New school facilities are proposed at the project site to accommodate the existing Bayside Community Day School and Moreno Valley Community Learning Center programs, and a new Alternative School program. The campus would have an overall capacity of up to 496 students. 58,280 sf of permanent and portable building space would be developed, including: two permanent buildings (a shared multipurpose building, and Bayside administration building), 41 portable buildings.
District Administrative Office
25634 Alessandra Blvd.
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.