Lindsay Well 14 Dibromochloropane Mitigation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Lindsay, City of (City of Lindsay)
- Document Title
- Lindsay Well 14 Dibromochloropane Mitigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is the responsibile agency. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SDWSRF) Program is providing funds for the project. The City of Lindsay proposes to conduct feasibility and planning studies to address dibromochloropane comtamination in drinking water well #14.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it is a planning and feasibility study. Pursuant to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.