Pacific Gas and Electric Contra Costa-Moraga 230 Kilovolt (kV) Rconductoring Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Various, including industrial, open space, commercial, residential, agricultural, and utility
Replace the existing conductors on (i.e. reconductor) the Contra Costa-Moraga 230 kV transmission line between the Contra Costa Power Plant and Moraga substations. Modify existing towers and equipment at the Contra Costa Power Plant Substation, Rossmoor Substation, and Moraga Substation.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.