The Sugarberry Project proposes to construct 54 single family detached condominium units on 7 acres within an approximately 19.8-acre property located in the City of Murrieta. The project site is zoned as single family residental and is consistent with General Plan land use designations except for minimum lot size which is necessary to comply with the County's MSHCP. The project will also include two recreation areas, one active (4,075 square feet) and one passive (approximately 1,000 square feet).
City of Murrieta Planning Division
24601 Jefferson Avenue
Murrieta, CA 92562
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.