The proposed project would construct a facility totaling approximately 224,000 gross square foot (gsf) facility on the University of California, Irvine (UCI) campus. The proposed Mesa Court Expansion Project (MCEP) would replace the existing approximately 49,300 gsf two story Mesa Court Common building in the Mesa Court Student Housing Complex, with a new combined commons and student residence facility. The proposed project site would encompass approximately 2.24 acres of land adjacent Mesa Road, including the existing Mesa Court Commons buildings, associated ancillary buildings, and site improvements.
University of Calfiornia, Irvine, Campus and Environmental Planning, 750 University Tower, Irvine CA 92697-2325
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.