Request to construct a 2,776 square foot single story single-family residence, a 772 square foot basement workshop, and a 600 square foot attached garage on vacant lot in an existing residential subdivision in the community of Los Osos. The project will result in the disturbance of approximately 5,176 square foot parcel.
Bay Vista Lane and Bayview Heights Drive, 2585 Bay Vista Lane
San Luis Coastal USD
Los Osos Creek
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
San Luis Obispo County
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
County of San Luis Obispo
Dept of Planning & Building
976 Osos Street, Rm. 200, San Luis Obispo CA 93408-2040
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.