The Nevada County Sanitation District No. 1 (Sanitation District or District) is proposing to construct a community septic system and related infrastructure in Nevada County, California. The purpose of the project is to decommission the existing Cascade Shores Wastewater Treatment Facility (CS-WWTF) and to transport wastewater flows from the Cascade Shores service area to a new community septic system located at APN: 38-570-04. Construction will consist of a sewer lift station, conveyance force main, leachate tanks, related leach field pipes, motor control center and emergency generator.
Nevada County Department of Public Works, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City, CA 95959.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.