Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0183-R2 "Ralph's Bridge THP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0183-R2 "Ralph's Bridge THP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The streambed alteration agreement entails the inatallation of two-inch precast cement risers at the Manley Boulevard waterhold location. The risers will be attatched to the existing 36 ince CMP's at the waterhole. The pipe will be covered with 6 inch pit run rock and capped with 2 inch pit run rock. The other project is the installation of a 24 inch CMP to replace an old Humboldt crossing. Further information can be found in the THP 2-11-082-PLU.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Rd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2925
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.