City of Rio Dell - Infiltration Gallery Grading Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- City of Rio Dell - Infiltration Gallery Grading Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project area is located approximately 550 feet upstream of the Highway 101 Bridge. The project involves excavation of an approximately 2 to 3-foot deep, 6-foot wide, approximately 250-foot long, u-shaped trench near the upstream end of the infiltration gallery. The purpose of the trench is to allow more surface water to flow over the infiltration gallery piping. The middle portion of the u-shaped trench will be located over the dry portion of the infiltration gallery's original cobble/boulder top dressing. The ends of the trench will extend approximately 35 feet from the infiltration gallery across the dry gravel bar and into the edge of ther wetted river channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of the infiltration gallery involving no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.