Sonoma County Sediment Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Sediment Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes public safety and water quality protection improvements to the sediment filled roadside ditch that is causing flooding of the roadway, creating a driving safety hazard during rain events. The sediment filled area is approximately 950 linear feet and approximately 280 cubic yards of serdiment are proposed to be removed to restore the capacity of the linear wetland and alleviate roadway flooding. The proposed project will be conducted in the late summer when surface flows are minimal or dry.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves the repair and maintenance of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.