Maintenance and Special Repair Projects - Statewide
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Maintenance and Special Repair Projects - Statewide
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- THese projects are special repairs and on-going maintenance of existing facilities, such as boiler and emergency generator rentals. electrical and HVAC system repairs, minor water plant improvements, etc. All work is on prison grounds on disturbed and developed land. The work is necessary to improve condition of prisons' infrastructure and to ensure efficient operation of these prisons to meet CDCR's mission of public safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor repair, replacement and maintenance to exisitng facilties that involve no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.