California City Eduction and Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- California City Eduction and Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of providing emergency medical services, and search and rescue within the California City OHV area (also known as second community). Funded activities include, but are not limited to, staffing the first aid station at Borax Bill Station, purchasing medical supplies, safety equipment, radio equipment, providing materials to OHV operators regarding safety, and coordination with Kern County Emergency Services.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- California City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.