Victor Valley Education & Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Victor Valley Education & Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Victor Valley Station OHV team will create a comprehensive tri-fold pamphlet containing maps of approved OHV areas, including GPS coordinates of the outer boundaries of these areas. These pamphlets will also contain a list of commonly violated OHV related vehicle codes and penal codes, as well as other OHV-related information.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.