Restore Pavement at the Pit River Gorge Vista Point
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Restore Pavement at the Pit River Gorge Vista Point
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore the pavement at the Pit River Gorge Vista Point, located on (SR) 299, at (PM) 89.56, in Shasta County. The need for this project is due to inclement weather causing the parking lot to display signs of distress. The purpose of the project is to extend the service life of the parking lot.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.